大学英语六级考试(又称CET-6，全称为College English Test-6)是由国家统一出题的，统一收费，统一组织考试，用来评定应试人英语能力的英语能力的全国性的考试，每年各举行两次。接下来小编告诉你英语六级作文必背范文。
Trust is a typical topic that every one of us is quite familiar with. However it has been giving much more emphasis nowadays because it is really in a critical time for us to appeal for maintaining trust between people。
As a side-effect of the prosperity of the market economy, the absence of trust is partly contributes to the dishonesty of some businessmen and manufacturers who make or sale shoddy and unqualified products to pursuit a bigger profit. It resulted in the untrusting between people. While the untrusting, in return, make it more difficult to pursuit a bigger profit for it takes more time and energy to convince people into buying their commodities. Whats worse, it may lose the potential customers and result in its collapse. It goes for the interpersonal relationship. Can we imagine what it would look like if we live in a world without trust? It must be cold and misery。
Therefore, i这个就163yingyu.com很不错。t is high time for us to strengthen the importance of maintaining trust to create a better life。
The Way to Success
Success is something everyone looks for, longs for and dies for. But have you ever considered what success is? Some may hold that success means one has beautiful life, like pretty house, cool cars and great power. Its indeed one way to define success. But to me, success is doing something one really feels like doing.
To achieve this kind of success, one has to bear in mind three essential prerequisites, namely knowing where your interest really lies in, possessing the strong will to pursue your interest and having the diligence to realize your dream. In other words, they are what why and how of success. Its really luckily good for one, especially for the younger generation of today to find their dreams, follow them and in the end, make them come true and become successful.
Although its never easy to succeed, progressing with the strong will and diligence towards the right direction, youll be the one.
1、We cannot ignore the fact that我们不能忽略这个事实
2、No one can deny the fact that没人能否认这个事实
3、This is a phenomenon that many people are interested in.
4、be closely related to ~~ (与...息息相关)
1：We should take some effective measures.我们应该采取有效措施
2：We should try our best to overcome/conquer the difficulties.我们应该尽最大努力去克服困难
3：We should do our utmost in doing sth.我们应该尽力去做
4：We should solve the problems that we are confronted/faced with.我们应该解决我们面临的困难
1：The reason why + 句子 ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的原因是...)
2:This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons .First,.Second,.Third，。这一现象存在有很多原因的，第一第二第三
3：For one thing, For another thing， ==On the one hand,On the other hand一方面另一方面
4：I quite agree with the statement thatThe reasons are chiefly as follows.我十分赞同这一论述，即。其主要原因如下。
1：From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second.(在我看来，支持第一种观点比第二种更有道理)
2：I cannot entirely agree with the idea that(我无法完全同意这一观点)
3：As far as I am concerned/In my opinion,(就我来说)
4：I sincerely believe that==I am greatly convinced (that)子句.(我真诚地相信)
5：Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why (最后，坦率地说，还有另外一个实际的原因)
这一条是最核心的，因为在写作时间和篇幅都比较短的情况下，考生写出的内容几乎是一样的，唯一的判断标准几乎就是语言的质量。要首先保证语法和拼写正确，哪怕用小词、短句也可以。有能力的话再追求闪光的词句。例如，有考生在写2009年6月的作文时，写出了这样的开头句：There is no denying the fact that the vital of name has been a hotly debated topic in China.这句话是套用我以往范文给过的句子，基本结构是对的，但有两处明显的错误。一处为vital，是个形容词，而这里应该用名词。作者可能想用一个牛词来替换 importance以显示用词多样，结果弄巧成拙。另外一处错误为name之前应该有冠词a，其实题目中都给了，结果这位同学忽略了，缺乏基本的语法意识。其实作文中常犯的语法错误除了冠词错误，还包括时态错误、名词和动词单复数错误、代词不一致错误、词性错误以及句子主谓不完整错误。下笔时一定要谨慎。篇幅关系这里不能赘述。
这里说的是段落的结构和连贯性的问题。英语文章特别喜欢先总后分或开门见山的格局，另外，段落之间通过上面的分析，我想现在家长们心里已经比较清晰明朗了！530910f92e1415f1975968b14e564f07如今的线下的少儿英语培训班，儿童英语培训机构，大多都受应试教育的影响和句子之间的形式连接手段特别明显，即关联词用的很多。在写作的时候，几乎就是把给出的三点提纲作为每段的开头句，然后再加上两三个扩展句即理由或例证句就可以了。当然有时候为了论证自然或扩展字数也可以加上一点铺垫的句子。如2009年6月真题作文开头一句既可以是Some people claim that names are of great importance.也可以是There is no denying the fact that it is a controversial topic whether names are important or not.然后再说Some hold the positive view.后面再加上两三句论证的话。论证句或扩展句之间最好有连接词，如First，Second，Besides，Also，Similarly，In the same way，However等等。
不要啰嗦，不要过于重复和堆砌。有些考生背诵了一些经典的句型，为了凑字就全用上了，给人低层次的感觉。如最后一段用同学写道：As far as I am concerned, weighing the pros and cons of the arguments, I am inclined to agree with the latter point of view.其实As far as I am concerned和weighing the pros and cons of the arguments用一个就行了。另外，尽管内容不及语言重要，但也肯定会影响分数的。考生应尽量平时多练，以期在考场上也能很快想到一些有力的理由和贴切的例证。另外，要敢于表达自己的思想，不要一味地为了保证语言正确而裹步不前，只说一些小学生的话。
1. It must be pointed out that it is one of our basic State policies to control population growth while raising the quality of the population。
2. It is (has been) estimated that the worlds population could reach 6 billion by the end of the century。
3. It must be kept in mind that there is no secret of success but hard work。
4. It can be seen from this that there is no difficulty in the world we can overcome.
5. As is known man is the product of labour。
6. It is a common saying that man who has a settled purpose will surely succeed。
7. It is clear that the enemy has no desire for peace。
8. It is hard to imagine how Edison managed to work twenty hours each day。
9. Its hard to say whether the plan is practicable。
10. There is no doubt that you will be helped by others if you have any difficulties.
11. It seems certain that they have made a series of experiments。
12. It is said that bats have been using radar for millions of years。
13. To tell the truth , many mistakes we made could have been avoided。
14. As we know, it was not until recently that the problem was solved。
15. It must be admitted that you havent done what you promised to do。
16. In my opinion, this computer is different from that one you saw。
17. It is certain that we have a long way to go。